With every individual requiring unique care, it’s no wonder why running an IDD community is such a difficult task. That’s why it’s important to have a pharmacy partner capable of providing consistent service with the flexibility to address your ever-evolving needs.
Because we are local, we get to know your business and understand the nuances specific to your needs. This enables us to support and make decisions that best serve you and individuals in your care.
Our licensed and trained medication management teams provide the following services to communities serving residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Additional support is also available based on your unique needs.
- Regular & Emergency Deliveries
- 24/7 Availability
- Emergency Evacuation
- Compatible Med Carts
- Community Education & Events
- Adoption Support with New Residents
- GuardianShield: Actionable Data Reports
Medication & Resident Support
- eMAR Integration
- Smart Packaging
- Insurance Optimization
- Med-D Guidance & Management
- Quarterly Audits & Medication Reviews
- Prescription Coordination Across Physicians
- Admin & Billing Support